Friday 17 January 2014

Advertisement of the Week: Old Spice goes British

After yet another delayed post because of work experience and generally relaxing over the christmas period, my blogging brain is back on!

To kick things off, my advert of the week looks at several different viral ad's created by the well known manly man product "Old Spice." I first noticed these videos on the Old Spice facebook, and watched what i think to be all of them after the first caught my eye.

As you can see in the videos below, Old Spice have used regional stereotypes from Great Britain for their "#GentlemanHuntCampain",after it being successful in the USA, and personally I think it works!!

Check out the #GentlemanHunt videos below, and let me know which one you enjoyed the most!!!

Cheers!

Kyle








No comments:

Post a Comment