Thursday 23 May 2013

Exams are over!

One of the most stressful times for any student are exams/deadlines, and for many of us, they're over!
Just a small update for my blog, will be hoping to cover a lot of content over the summer as I will have a lot of spare time on my hands if I don't find a part time job, so hopefully I'll have a lot of updates, new subjects, as well as thing happening in the world of marketing that catch my eye!

Although all my university work is done for the year (unless I have to resit anything so fingers crossed!) I've registered to the CIM (Charted Institute Of Marketing) as an affilitate member (studying member) and will be completing  the introductory certificate to marketing over the course of summer, so updates on my progress the task as well as any interesting facts I pick up along the way will be found right here!

Kyle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment